You found a sample which could be anything: underwear, washcloth, t-shirt, bed sheet and you believe that a female/male has left evidence behind where it should not be. Our DNA detection services can help you confirm whether or not the stain that you found comes from a female/male and whether or not that person is you.
DNA detection is a five to ten day process. When searching for DNA whether it be male or female we are looking for either the X chromosome which represents the female or the Y chromosome which represents the male. If we find the X chromosome on any samples that you send us for testing it will mean that we have discovered female DNA, consequently if we find Y chromosome then male DNA has been discovered. The only questions you would need to ask yourself are, “Could it be yours?, or is it someone else’s?” For more information on how to verify whether or not the DNA that is found belongs to you, you would need to do a DNA comparison.
For more information on how to do a DNA Detection, please fill out our form or call us.
29 Signs Of Infidelity
- Hiding cell phone
- Unusual Work Meetings
- Sudden interest in going to the gym to get fit
- Makes lots of bathroom trips
- Partner suddenly starts dressing nicer
- Takes longer to get ready
- Takes showers immediately after coming home
- Comes home smelling fresh like Irish Springs
- Does not have time for you
- Accuses you of cheating
- Suddenly has new 'friends'
- Gut feeling
- Lies about their whereabouts
- Makes excuses for missing dates or planned events
- Doesn’t return your calls or text
- Makes excuses to "run errands"
- Lack of intimacy
- Sudden schedule changes
- Sporadic late work days (OT)
- Argues when you try to look at their computer
- Has computer secured or locked down
- Increase in mysterious and/or late night phone calls
- Phone is now on vibrate when it never was before
- Separates themselves from family time or quality couple time
- Phone attached to hip (won’t leave the room without it) or has phone on lock down
- Sex Stops
- Doesn’t seem interested in you anymore
- Stops public affection
- Attempts to justify behaviors or gets defensive when asked 'what are you up to?'