How semen detection is used for infidelity DNA testing
Semen detection is used most often in the infidelity DNA testing process. Generally speaking, semen detection is used to determine whether there is seminal fluid found on a specific item. Most often semen detections are done on underwear or panties. Semen detection testing can be very helpful in determining whether or not your partner is cheating.
For instance, a female partner finds a pair of underwear that do not belong to her and she wants to test those underwear not only for semen, but wants to compare the DNA from that semen to her partner’s to see if it belongs to him. Another example would be a male partner has not been intimate with his female partner within the last seven days, but finds her panties with what he believes is semen. He can verify not only that it is semen, bu also that it does not belong to him.
Contact us for all of your semen detection needs and to get a free consultation at 800-416-0242 or fill out the contact us form at www.infidelitydnatesting.com.
PSA is one of the main proteins found in seminal fluid. It is produced in the prostate and secreted into the seminal fluid. PSA is a glycoprotein. It serves as a liquefier for the seminal fluid. Because of this it is a highly useful source for semen detection in the minutest amount of seminal fluid.
There are several advantages to using PSA including the fact that it can detect semen even when there is no6 DNA present. Other advantages are if semen is found and DNA is present a DNA comparison can be done to verify who the semen belongs to.
Having a DNA test done utilizing PSA for semen detection yields 100% accurate results. You will also have your results in up to 5 days. It doesn’t matter whether the sample for the semen detection comes from a bed sheet or a pair of underwear.
Find out more about infidelity DNA testing, particularly semen detection by visiting our website at www.infidelitydnatesting.com and filling out the contact us form or call us toll free at 800-416-0242. Either way you will get a free consultation. So get your questions answered today.
29 Signs Of Infidelity
- Hiding cell phone
- Unusual Work Meetings
- Sudden interest in going to the gym to get fit
- Makes lots of bathroom trips
- Partner suddenly starts dressing nicer
- Takes longer to get ready
- Takes showers immediately after coming home
- Comes home smelling fresh like Irish Springs
- Does not have time for you
- Accuses you of cheating
- Suddenly has new 'friends'
- Gut feeling
- Lies about their whereabouts
- Makes excuses for missing dates or planned events
- Doesn’t return your calls or text
- Makes excuses to "run errands"
- Lack of intimacy
- Sudden schedule changes
- Sporadic late work days (OT)
- Argues when you try to look at their computer
- Has computer secured or locked down
- Increase in mysterious and/or late night phone calls
- Phone is now on vibrate when it never was before
- Separates themselves from family time or quality couple time
- Phone attached to hip (won’t leave the room without it) or has phone on lock down
- Sex Stops
- Doesn’t seem interested in you anymore
- Stops public affection
- Attempts to justify behaviors or gets defensive when asked 'what are you up to?'