Test My Man
Thank you for visiting InfidelityDNAtesting.com. We understand how uncomfortable you may be feeling at this time, our staff is trained specifically to handle your matter with the utmost care and sensitivity. Testing your man for infidelity is not a complicated process and can provide you with the peace of mind or confirmation that you have been looking for.
Our testing in based off of genetics and is 100% accurate. To test your partner you will need to send in an article of clothing which can include the following: Shirts, ties, and underwear are examples of what can be sent in. Upon receiving the samples we are going to be looking for 2 things depending on your requirement:
Either semen or female DNA. One of the reasons we will be looking semen is to identify if your partner has been sexually active. The only reason you would want to look for semen for a male partner is if he has denied being sexually active. You can either test it before confrontation or after.
The most popular form of testing is checking your partners clothing for the X chromosome also known as female DNA. There is absolutely no reason for female DNA to be found in your mans underwear unless it is yours. Female DNA can also be found on other articles of clothing but is most detectable on underwear. To find out if your man has been cheating, call 800-416-0242.
29 Signs Of Infidelity
- Hiding cell phone
- Unusual Work Meetings
- Sudden interest in going to the gym to get fit
- Makes lots of bathroom trips
- Partner suddenly starts dressing nicer
- Takes longer to get ready
- Takes showers immediately after coming home
- Comes home smelling fresh like Irish Springs
- Does not have time for you
- Accuses you of cheating
- Suddenly has new 'friends'
- Gut feeling
- Lies about their whereabouts
- Makes excuses for missing dates or planned events
- Doesn’t return your calls or text
- Makes excuses to "run errands"
- Lack of intimacy
- Sudden schedule changes
- Sporadic late work days (OT)
- Argues when you try to look at their computer
- Has computer secured or locked down
- Increase in mysterious and/or late night phone calls
- Phone is now on vibrate when it never was before
- Separates themselves from family time or quality couple time
- Phone attached to hip (won’t leave the room without it) or has phone on lock down
- Sex Stops
- Doesn’t seem interested in you anymore
- Stops public affection
- Attempts to justify behaviors or gets defensive when asked 'what are you up to?'