About Infidelity DNA Testing
Infidelity DNA Testing is owned and operated by the E-Lab Center. The purpose of this service is to help people who are looking for a way to have honest, open, and transparent discussions with their partners. Our hope is that it will help people to move past the lies and deception that often come with infidelity.
Healthy relationships must be transparent. In order to fix a broken and hurting relationship sometimes you have to go to extremes to reach that level of transparency where healing can begin. The owner of the E-Lab Center, Mr. Kip Charles, is the father of six children, has been married for fourteen years, and has lived through infidelity not only on a personal level but also indirectly through friends and family. What he has found is that you can survive infidelity but only through open, honest, and transparent communication. Both parties must be willing to work through it together. This service is intended to help people find that starting point.
29 Signs Of Infidelity
- Hiding cell phone
- Unusual Work Meetings
- Sudden interest in going to the gym to get fit
- Makes lots of bathroom trips
- Partner suddenly starts dressing nicer
- Takes longer to get ready
- Takes showers immediately after coming home
- Comes home smelling fresh like Irish Springs
- Does not have time for you
- Accuses you of cheating
- Suddenly has new 'friends'
- Gut feeling
- Lies about their whereabouts
- Makes excuses for missing dates or planned events
- Doesn’t return your calls or text
- Makes excuses to "run errands"
- Lack of intimacy
- Sudden schedule changes
- Sporadic late work days (OT)
- Argues when you try to look at their computer
- Has computer secured or locked down
- Increase in mysterious and/or late night phone calls
- Phone is now on vibrate when it never was before
- Separates themselves from family time or quality couple time
- Phone attached to hip (won’t leave the room without it) or has phone on lock down
- Sex Stops
- Doesn’t seem interested in you anymore
- Stops public affection
- Attempts to justify behaviors or gets defensive when asked 'what are you up to?'