DNA Comparison Helps to Determine If the DNA Belongs to You or Someone Else
If you suspect your partner is cheating on you but you need proof what can you do? Of course there are a myriad of possible answers to that question. However, the best answer to that question is to get scientific proof.
Bringing in underwear or other product that you feel has semen or female DNA is the right place to start. DNA comparison will help get you the answers that you’re looking for. Call us today for a free consultation about DNA comparison at 800-416-0242 or visit our website at www.infidelitydnatesting.com and fill out the online form.
DNA comparison for infidelity testing reasons is a 2-step process. First you bring in the item you want tested and have it analyzed to see if there is DNA on it and whether it’s viable or not. The second step in the process is to compare the DNA that is found to the DNA sample that you will provide the lab. If you are a female and female DNA is found, you will provide a DNA sample of yourself for us to compare to see whether or not the DNA sample in question belongs to you or someone else.
If you are a male and DNA is found, you will provide a DNA sample of yourself for us to compare to see whether or not the DNA sample in question belongs to you or someone else. That’s how simple it is.4 Once you have your answer you will be able to ascertain whether your spouse or partner has been cheating on you with 100% certainty.
Finding out the truth about infidelity can be a painful experience. However, if you want to force your partner to be open, honest, and transparent, this is one of the ways to start that process. DNA comparisons also can be very helpful in making a decision as to whether or not to spend thousands of dollars on a private investigator.
Speak to one of our specialists today at 800-416-0242 or fill out the contact us form at www.infidelitydnatesting.com to obtain a free consultation today.
29 Signs Of Infidelity
- Hiding cell phone
- Unusual Work Meetings
- Sudden interest in going to the gym to get fit
- Makes lots of bathroom trips
- Partner suddenly starts dressing nicer
- Takes longer to get ready
- Takes showers immediately after coming home
- Comes home smelling fresh like Irish Springs
- Does not have time for you
- Accuses you of cheating
- Suddenly has new 'friends'
- Gut feeling
- Lies about their whereabouts
- Makes excuses for missing dates or planned events
- Doesn’t return your calls or text
- Makes excuses to "run errands"
- Lack of intimacy
- Sudden schedule changes
- Sporadic late work days (OT)
- Argues when you try to look at their computer
- Has computer secured or locked down
- Increase in mysterious and/or late night phone calls
- Phone is now on vibrate when it never was before
- Separates themselves from family time or quality couple time
- Phone attached to hip (won’t leave the room without it) or has phone on lock down
- Sex Stops
- Doesn’t seem interested in you anymore
- Stops public affection
- Attempts to justify behaviors or gets defensive when asked 'what are you up to?'